Holy Heart of Mary School Council convenes usually on the 2nd Tuesday of each month of the school year. The meetings are held in the Holy Heart Resource Centre at 5:00 P.M.
Meetings of the Holy Heart of Mary School Council are open to the general public however participation in these meetings is limited to the School Council Members.
The agenda for each meeting is established and distributed to the members in advance of each meeting. Submission of items for the agenda for a particular meeting are to be made to the Chair no later than the 24 hours before the scheduled meeting.
Please note that changes may be made to this schedule at the discretion of the School Council.
School Council Members 2012-2013
- Kathleen Parewick – Community Representative
- Pam Mackey - Parent
- Christopher Pickard - Parent – School Council Co-Chair
- Paul Woodruff – Parent
- Leo Buckle – School Staff
- Sheldon Barry - School Staff
- Sharon Brennan – School Staff
- Julie Parsons – School Staff
- Ann Murphy- Parent
- Tammy Bodie - Parent – School Council Co-Chair
- Sarah Williams – Student Representative
- Eastern School District
- IB @ Holy Heart
- Daily Schedule 2012-13
- Feature Film - Unwanted
- Heart and Soul - 50 Years of Excellence
- Founders Award 2011
- Twitter and Facebook at Heart
- Level 1 Course Selection Sheet
- Level 2 and 3 Course Selection Sheet
- Summer School 2013 - Information