Holy Heart of Mary School Council convenes usually on the 2nd Tuesday of each month of the school year. The meetings are held in the Holy Heart Resource Centre at 5:00 P.M.
Meetings of the Holy Heart of Mary School Council are open to the general public however participation in these meetings is limited to the School Council Members.
The agenda for each meeting is established and distributed to the members in advance of each meeting. Submission of items for the agenda for a particular meeting are to be made to the Chair no later than the 24 hours before the scheduled meeting.
Please note that changes may be made to this schedule at the discretion of the School Council.
School Council Members 2013-2014
- Kathleen Parewick – Community Representative
- Christopher Pickard - Parent – School Council Chair
- Paul Woodruff – Parent
- Fiona Higdon – School Staff
- Sheldon Barry – School Staff
- Paul Taylor – School Staff
- Julie Parsons – School Staff
- Online Gallery
- Virtual Teacher Centre
- Memorial University
- College of the North Atlantic
- NL English School District
- IB @ Holy Heart
- Feature Film - Unwanted
- Heart and Soul - 50 Years of Excellence
- Twitter and Facebook at Heart
- Powerschool Login
- Community Agencies For Youth
- School Calendar 2014-2015
- Cap and Gown 2014 Information and Application
- Heartbeat - Student Newspaper - Dec 2014
- Prom 2015 - Update - Nov. 25
- Level 1 Course Selection 2015-2016
- Level 2/3 Course Selection 2015-2016
- June 2015 - Final Exam Schedule